2021 Reno Food & Drink Week
Reno Food & Drink Week is a community event designed to support the local food and drink establishments.
The 2021 event was held June 2-9, 2021.
This event has been created to support and celebrate the food and drink community and to encourage locals and visitors to try new places during this week and, hopefully after having an excellent experience, revisit throughout the year.
HOW IT WORKS
Before Reno Food & Drink Week (oh the WAITING UGH!):
- Follow Reno Food & Drink Week on social media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Like. Comment. SAVE. Share.
- Subscribe to Hungry News (subscribe between April 1 and June 9 to receive a raffle entry)
- Check out the list of participants below (and via the social media posts) and start planning out your week
- If any establishments on your list will be requiring reservations for your visit during Reno Food & Drink Week, get your reservation secured!
- Oh AND no need to wait to check them out, feel free to visit them before the week starts, they’d love to see you (and it’ll probably make you want to head back for their Reno Food & Drink Week special even more!)
When the week starts (YAY):
- If you haven’t already, plan your week by choosing participant from the list below (or from their social post on @RenoFoodWeek)
- If they take reservations, make a reservation (hopefully you’ve already done this)
- When you arrive at the establishment, let your server or hostess know you are there for Reno Food & Drink Week
- Order either from their Reno Food & Drink Week menu (see the table tent!) or from their regular menu (get what you like!)
- When your food and/or drinks arrive, TAKE PICS! (You’ll want these for later so you can post on social and earn raffle entries)
- ENJOY your order!!
- If you get the chance, say hello to the owner(s)/managers and snap a pic of you guys together (psst bonus raffle entry opportunity!)
- Pay for your check (don’t forget to tip!)
- When you are done enjoying yourself and your company, head on over to your social media and post your pictures and share a little about your experience! Make sure to tag the establishment and @RenoFoodWeek so you can receive a raffle entry (see details about that here).
- Repeat throughout the week!!
Brasserie Saint James
Centro Bar & Kitchen*
Charlie Palmer Steak (Grand Sierra Resort)
Cherry Bomb Catering*
Churrasco Brazilian Steakhouse
Coney Island Bar
Doughboys Donuts (Northwest Reno, South Reno & Sparks)
Estella Tacos Y Mezcal + The Jesse
Fat Cat Bar & Grill (Midtown)*
Full Belly Deli (Midtown)
Great Full Gardens at Legends*
Great Full Gardens (Midtown)*
Great Full Gardens (South Meadows)*
House of Bread
Ijji Noodle House & Poke Don*
IMBIB Custom Brews (Reno)*
Keva Juice (Carson, Las Brisas, South Meadows & Sparks)*
La Strada (THE ROW: Eldorado)
Lead Dog Brewing Co.
Liberty Food & Wine Exchange
Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen (Reno)*
Mari Chuy’s Mexican Restaurant & Rotisserie (Sparks)*
Maya’s South Indian Cuisine
Mother of Macros Café*
Nekter Juice Bar*
Noble Pie Parlor (Midtown)*
Noble Pie Parlor (Summit)*
Nothing To It! Culinary Center
Num Num Boba*
Old Granite Street Eatery
Overland Restaurant Pub
Peavine Taphouse Eats & Beats*
Pignic Pub & Patio*
Pinocchio’s Bar and Grill (Reno)
Pinon Bottle Co (Reno & Sparks)
Pola Poke Bowls
Rail City Ale House*
Record Street Brewing Co
Red Bloom Asian Kitchen (Atlantis Casino Resort Spa)
Redwood Rotisserie + Grill
Rim Asian Bistro (Grand Sierra Resort)
Riverside Farmers Market
Roxy (THE ROW: Eldorado)
Rum Sugar Lime*
SouthCreek Pizza Co.
The Arch Society
The Brew Brothers (THE ROW: Eldorado)
The Cheese Board
The Depot Craft Brewery & Distillery*
The Growler Guys South Reno*
The Shore Room (Renaissance)
The Urban Deli
Uno Mas Street Tacos & Spirits (Grand Sierra Resort)
Washoe Public House*
Whispering Vine (4th)
Whispering Vine (Foothill, Mayberry & Midtown)
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNERS
A very special thanks to the media outlets that cover this event.
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Rail City on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Pignic on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + emPIEnada on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Churrasco on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Cafe Whitney on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + The Urban Deli on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Rum Sugar Lime on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Num Num Boba on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + IMBIB on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week + Chuy’s Midtown on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week Promo on Alice 96.5
- Reno Food and Drink Week featuring The Growler Guys on 2 News
- 80+ Local Establishments Will Be Participating in the 2nd Annual Reno Food & Drink Week by Bliss Life
- 80 Reno businesses will participate in the 2nd Annual Reno Food & Drink Week by Downtown Reno Partnership
- 2nd annual Reno Food & Drink Week set for June 2-9 by Northern Nevada Business Weekly
- Local Businesses invited to Participate in Second Reno Restaurant Week by 2 News
*The amount remaining from paid participant fees and sponsorships after expenses.