Submit A Hungry Story
All submissions are subject to review and approval. Submitting an article does not guarantee it will be published and if the article is published, Hungry in Reno reserves the right to make minor changes for consistency and quality.
Hungry in Reno has two ways for your establishment to be featured:
- You may submit a completed article (see submission requirements below)
- You may schedule a Hungry Visit
- Word Count: minimum 250; maximum 1,500
- Food and/or drink related
- Establishment or establishments featured must be located within our service territory (Reno, Sparks, Carson, Tahoe or any surrounding areas)
- Should be unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
- All links should be clickable and relevant to the subject; source all quotes, data, references, etc. Links that do not meet this guideline or are deemed promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Your submission must include at least one high-resolution photo
Submitting Your Article
- Please submit your article to us at [email protected]
- In the subject line put Hungry Story Submission
- Please be sure to provide full contact information (your name, e-mail and cell phone number)
- If you would like to be recognized in the byline, please include a high-resolution company logo and/or headshot photo as well as either a company or contributor bio (less than 100 words)
- Please include links to your company website, blog and/or preferred social network
Your Rights & Ours
You retain all rights to your work. However, by submitting an article, you grant Hungry in Reno a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to the content, which Hungry in Reno may use and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on its websites, applications, and other properties and those of its affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
By submitting articles to Hungry in Reno you indicate acceptance of Hungry in Reno’s right to edit the post for publication.