2023 Reno Food & Drink Week
Reno Food & Drink Week is a community event designed to support and celebrate the local food and drink community and to encourage locals and visitors to try new places and/or revisit places they haven’t been to in awhile and, hopefully after having an excellent experience, revisit throughout the year. Participating food and drink establishments will offer fixed price menus, drink flights and/or specialty food/drink items that will only be available during these 12 days.
The 4th Annual Reno Food & Drink Week will be a 12-day celebration of Reno’s eclectic food and drink scene and will take place June 5-16, 2023.
2023 PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
* planning to donate a portion of their menu item sales to a local charity
^ Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for participants with this symbol
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
VIP PROGRESSIVE DINNER PARTNERS
Interested in contributing an item to our raffle? We’d love to include it, please complete this form to sign up!
A very special thanks to the media outlets that cover this event, check their stories out!
- June 13, 2023 – Playfield 76 participating in Reno Food & Drink Week via FOX11
- June 12, 2023 – Mari Chuy’s, Smith and River share what specials they are offering during Reno Food and Drink Week via KOLO 8
- June 12, 2023 – Reno Food & Drink Week Continues; A Look Inside Dorinda’s Chocolates via 2News
- June 6, 2023 – Noble Pie Parlor offering deals during Reno Food and Drink Week via FOX11
- June 5, 2023 – Reno Food & Drink Week (featuring Liberty Food & Wine Exchange and Great Basin Brewing Co) via KOLO 8
- June 5, 2023 – 4th Annual Reno Food & Drink Week highlights 50+ local business over 12-day event (featuring Centro Midtown/South, NOLA Sliders and Rising for the People Coffee Co) via KOLO 8
- June 5, 2023 – Reno Food & Drink Week Starts Today (featuring Dorinda’s Chocolates, IMBIB and The Wheyfarer) via 2News
- June 1, 2023 – Bust out your bike for June’s First Thursday in Midtown, plus other events all month long via KOLO 8
- May 31, 2023 – Taste of the Town: Get ready for Reno Food and Drink Week; Ramsay’s Kitchen coming to Silver Legacy; and more via Reno News & Review
- May 30, 2023 – Reno Food and Drink Week preview with R Town Pizza via FOX 11
- May 23, 2023 – Prepping for Reno Food and Drink Week with Num Num Boba via FOX11
- Reno Media Group Spots
- May 16, 2023 to June 16, 2023 – Reno Media Group Radio Promo (started airing in various time spots on May 16, 2023)
- May 15, 2023 – June starts the season of outdoor activities and events in the Reno-Sparks area via Dickson Realty
- April 3, 2023 – More than 60 Local Establishments Participating in the 4th Annual Reno Food & Drink Week via 2 News
- April 2, 2023 – Tahoe food & wine events to enjoy this spring via Tahoe Weekly
This event has been added to the following community calendars or event lists:
While there are several Sparks locations are participating in Reno Food & Drink Week, you may be wondering about Sparks Food & Drink Week? We haven’t made a decision on this event for 2023 but would love for you to help us decide by submitting your interest in being a participating location and/or sponsor via THIS FORM.