How Reno Food & Drink Works
download a printable PDF of this information
Before the Event (oh the WAITING UGH!):
- Follow Reno Food & Drink Week on social media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Like. Comment. SAVE. Share.
- Subscribe to Hungry News (raffle entry opportunity)
- Once they are available, check out the list of participants and their menus and start planning out your weeks
- If any establishments on your list will be requiring reservations for your visit during these weeks, get your reservation secured!
- Oh AND no need to wait to check them out, feel free to visit them before the week starts, they’d love to see you (and it’ll probably make you want to head back for their special during the events even more!)
During the Event (YAY):
- If you haven’t already, plan your week by choosing a participant from the list (or from their social post on @RenoFoodWeek)
- If they take reservations, make a reservation (hopefully you’ve already done this because reservations are going to fill up FAST)
- When you arrive at the establishment, let your server or hostess know you are there for Reno Food & Drink Week
- Order either from their special menu (scan the QR code on the table tent to view all menus) or from their regular menu (get what you like!)
- When your food and/or drinks arrive, TAKE PICS! (You’ll want these for later so you can post on social and earn raffle entries)
- ENJOY your order!!
- If you get the chance, say hello to the owner(s)/managers and snap a pic of you guys together (bonus raffle entry opportunity!)
- Pay for your check (don’t forget to tip!)
- Then, snap a pic of your receipt and text it to Cheree at 775.527.2023 to receive raffle entries! Be sure to tip your server (yes, we know we’ve said this before but it’s important and ALSO, a bonus raffle entry opportunity for you!)
- When you are done enjoying yourself and your company, head on over to your social media and post your pictures and share a little about your experience! Make sure to tag the establishment, @RenoFoodWeek, @hungryinReno, and any (or all) of our promo partners
- Then, if you’re up for it, complete this feedback form to share your thoughts about the establishment and receive an entry into our seperate Feedback Raffle
- Repeat throughout the 12 days!!
Have questions about anything Food & Drink Week related? Shoot Cheree a text at 775.527.2023 (fastest response) or e-mail her at [email protected] (a little slower response).