2022 Reno Food & Drink Week
Reno Food & Drink Week is a community event designed to support and celebrate the local food and drink community and to encourage locals and visitors to try new places during this week and, hopefully after having an excellent experience, revisit throughout the year.
The 2022 event took place June 1-8, 2022.
Are you ready to taste your way through Reno? We have teamed up with Pineapple Pedicabs to bring you 3 different tours featuring local restaurants and bars!
Frey Ranch is hosting pop-ups around the Reno area during Food & Drink Week!
Biggest Little Steakhouse
Black Rabbit Mead Co.*
Blackrock Wine Co.*
Brasserie Saint James
Estella & The Jesse
Grafted Whiskey & Wine Bar*^
Great Basin Brewing Co.
Great Full Gardens (Midtown)*
Great Full Gardens (South Reno)*
Ijji Noodle House & Poke Don*
Keva Juice (NW Reno)*
Keva Juice (South Reno)*
La Condesa Eatery
Lead Dog Brewing (Midtown)
Leche de Luna Apothecary
Liberty Food & Wine Exchange^
Mari Chuy’s (Midtown)*
Mari Chuy’s Tequileria Y Botanas (Rancharrah)*^
Midtown Spirits, Wine & Bites*
Mother of Macros Cafe*
Noble Pie Parlor (Midtown)
Noble Pie Parlor (Summit)
Nothing To It Culinary Center
Pignic Pub & Patio*
Piñon Bottle Co (Midtown)*
Rail City Ale House*
Record Street Brewing Co.
Red Bloom in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa^
Redwood Rotisserie + Grill
Royce Burger Bar*
Schussboom Brewing Co.
Sierra Gold Seafood
The Club at Rancharrah!
The Growler Guys*
The Kitchen Table*^
The Urban Deli
The Urban Market*
Washoe Public House*^
Whispering Vine (Midtown)*
Wild River Grille*^
Wow Wow Lemonade*
* planning to donate a portion of their menu item sales to one or more of the 2022 Hungry Gives Back recipients
^ Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for participants with this symbol
! Reservations REQUIRED for participants with this symbol
Social Media Partner
Official Media Partner
A very special thanks to the media outlets that cover this event.
- Five events to check out: Food, fur and corsets by This is Reno
- Get Hungry! It’s Reno Restaurant Week by Reno Food Tours
- KOLO 8 Cooks (television segment aired on KOLO 8 May 31, 2022)
- Reno Food and Drink Week returns for third year by Abigail Vaerewyck at News 4
- Reno Media Group + The Growler Guys (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 27, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + The Club at Rancharrah (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 26, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Local Food Group (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 25, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Cafe Whitney (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 24, 2022 at 6:20 am & 9:20 am)
- RenoSparks411 via America Matters Media (Facebook live & radio spot aired on May 23, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Mari Chuy’s (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 23, 2022 at 6:50 am & 8:50 am)
- Reno Food and Drink Week via Green Vacation Deals
- More than 70 local establishments to participate in 2022 Reno & Sparks Food, Drink Weeks via 2 News
- Reno Media Group + Reno/Sparks Food & Drink Week Promo
- Reno Food Week kicks off June 2, followed by Sparks Food Week by Evan Haddad at Reno Gazette Journal
- Hungry in Reno announces 3rd annual Reno Food & Drink Week and inaugural Sparks Food & Drink Week via Just the Positive
- Reno restaurant week returns in 2022; Sparks week to debut by Johnathan L. Wright at Reno News & Review
100% of the net proceeds* of the 2022 Reno Food & Drink Week will be split equally between the 2022 Hungry Gives Back recipients.
*Net proceeds = remainder of funds after expenses