Sparks Food & Drink Week is a community event designed to support and celebrate the local food and drink community and to encourage locals and visitors to try new places during this week and, hopefully after having an excellent experience, revisit throughout the year.
The 2022 inaugural event was held June 8-15, 2022.
*planning to donate a portion of their menu item sales to one or more of the 2022 Hungry Gives Back recipients
^Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for participants with this symbol
Social Media Partner
Official Media Partner
A very special thanks to the media outlets that cover this event.
- Reno Media Group + Mother of Macros (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 June 9, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Blind Onion (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 June 8, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Sierra Gold Seafood (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 June 7, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + BJ’s Nevada Barbecue (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 June 6, 2022)
- KOLO 8 Cooks (television segment aired on KOLO 8 May 31, 2022)
- Reno Food and Drink Week returns for third year by Abigail Vaerewyck at News 4
- RenoSparks411 via America Matters Media (Facebook live & radio spot aired on May 23, 2022)
- Reno Media Group + Mari Chuy’s (radio spot aired on Alice 96.5 May 23, 2022 at 6:50 am & 8:50 am)
- More than 70 local establishments to participate in 2022 Reno & Sparks Food, Drink Weeks via 2 News
- Reno Media Group + Reno/Sparks Food & Drink Week Promo
- Reno Food Week kicks off June 2, followed by Sparks Food Week by Evan Haddad at Reno Gazette Journal
- Hungry in Reno announces 3rd annual Reno Food & Drink Week and inaugural Sparks Food & Drink Week via Just the Positive
- Reno restaurant week returns in 2022; Sparks week to debut by Johnathan L. Wright at Reno News & Review
100% of the net proceeds* of the 2022 Sparks Food & Drink Week will be split equally between the 2022 Hungry Gives Back recipients.
*Net proceeds = remainder of funds after expenses