How Reno Food & Drink Week and Sparks Food & Drink Week Works
Before The Weeks Start (oh the WAITING UGH!):
- Follow Reno Food & Drink Week on social media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter and Sparks Food & Drink Week on social’s media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Like. Comment. SAVE. Share.
- Subscribe to Hungry News (subscribe between NOW and June 1 to receive a raffle entry)
- Check out the list of participants and their menus — Reno Menus | Sparks Menus and start planning out your weeks
- If any establishments on your list will be requiring reservations for your visit during these weeks, get your reservation secured!
- Oh AND no need to wait to check them out, feel free to visit them before the week starts, they’d love to see you (and it’ll probably make you want to head back for their special during the events even more!)
When the week starts (YAY):
- If you haven’t already, plan your week by choosing a participant from the list (or from their social post on @RenoFoodWeek or @SparksFoodWeek)
- If they take reservations, make a reservation (hopefully you’ve already done this because reservations are going to fill up FAST)
- When you arrive at the establishment, let your server or hostess know you are there for Reno Food & Drink Week or Sparks Food & Drink Week
- Order either from their special menu (see the table tent!) or from their regular menu (get what you like!)
- When your food and/or drinks arrive, TAKE PICS! (You’ll want these for later so you can post on social and earn raffle entries)
- ENJOY your order!!
- If you get the chance, say hello to the owner(s)/managers and snap a pic of you guys together (psst bonus raffle entry opportunity!)
- Pay for your check (don’t forget to tip!)
- When you are done enjoying yourself and your company, head on over to your social media and post your pictures and share a little about your experience! Make sure to tag the establishment and @RenoFoodWeek or @SparksFoodWeek so you can receive a raffle entry — Reno Raffle Details | Sparks Raffle Details.
- Repeat throughout the week!!
Have questions about anything Food & Drink Week related? Shoot Cheree a text at 775.527.2023 (fastest response) or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org (a little slower response).