As the sun takes its paintbrush to the Reno sky, turning it into a canvas of orange and pink, thousands will flock to Rancho San Rafael Regional Park on the mornings of September 8, 9, and 10, 2023. Why? Well, it’s none other than the 42nd annual Great Reno Balloon Race, a spectacle that’s internationally recognized, and it’s got more color, wonder, and delicious delights than ever before!
For the early birds among us, the 40th-anniversary celebration of the Dawn Patrol is set to light up the pre-dawn skies. Hot-air balloons will be floating gracefully in the morning light, a tradition that brings friends and family together in sheer awe. It’s a mesmerizing sight to behold.
Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? Because, let’s be honest, you’re here to discover the food and drink situation, aren’t you? We’re delighted to share that Balloon Boulevard at the Great Reno Balloon Race is ready to satisfy all your breakfast cravings. Feast your eyes on this delicious lineup:
- AllTaken, Inc.
- Bardales Armendariz LLC: breakfast burritos and refreshing beverages.
- Big Daddy’s BBQ
- Boopies Minis: mini-donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate.
Daddy’s Tacos NV will be serving up hot drinks and their signature breakfast burritos including these favorites: The Machaca and Macho Man.
They’ll be open and ready to serve from 3:30 am to 11 am all three days of the event.
Daddy’s Tacos NV was a 2023 Reno Food & Drink Week participating location!
- Elk’s Lodge
- Gonuts 4 Donuts: mini-donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- Grinder Switch Events & Catering: Dishing out delectable burritos, hot chocolate, coffee, and a few other surprises.
- Kids Fun Faire: fresh fruit, crêpes, egg and sausage plates, orange juice, and more.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: iconic, melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts.
- Pour Vida Juice Bar: premium açaí bowls, real fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices, and ice cream.
- Short Tail Coffee
- Taster’s Paradise Mobile Cafe & Bakery Inc: pastries, sandwiches, and breakfast burritos.
- The Potluck Truck
- TOTS!: bite-sized, made-from-scratch tater tots with all the fixings.
Be sure to stop by Balloon Boulevard and dive into these scrumptious offerings.
CHECK THIS OUT: Snap a photo of your tasty treats, post on Instagram and tag @hungryinReno for a chance to win a one-year Hungry VIP Connoisseur Membership!